Yes you can, for example if you wanted to fundraise for both a sick friend and a related charity. Simply set up a personal cause fundraising page and look out for the field “Add a charity?”
Articles in this section
- Pledge based - rewards (fixed) crowd funding for a personal cause or project - Guidelines
- FLEXIBLE crowd funding for a personal cause - Guidelines
- What happens if I exceed my goal or don't reach my goal?
- How do I update my donors and supporters?
- How do I close my Fundraising Page?
- Can my donors pay by PayPal?
- How to succeed in your crowdfunding campaign
- Can I change the nominated end date for a FIXED personal cause?
- Should I use the fixed or flexible type of crowd funding?
- Can I add a charity to my personal cause page?