The answer is simple - any kind! It could be your birthday, an anniversary, a bar-mitzvah, celebrating a birth. Create an online celebration page (Fundraise/Celebration) and share with friends and family. A good idea is to print on your invitations the following "in lieu of gifts I would prefer a donation to (your chosen cause). Just go to my page www.mycause.com.au/page/yourpagetitle. Or post the link to Facebook or share by email.
Articles in this section
- How to add fitbit activity to a Fundraising Page
- I am a fundraiser. How do I add a person to team or family
- Can I collect money for a charity to my bank account?
- How do the funds go to the charity, do I need to do anything?
- Can I fundraise for more than one charity?
- Can I add another charity to my fundraising campaign?
- The charity I wish to support is not listed on mycause.
- What types of occasions and celebrations can I request donations?