Yes you can! Simply set up your mycause fundraising campaign page by selecting one of the charities you wish to support. Then email us at: email@example.com to advise us of any other charity you would like to support and we will add it to your fundraising page. You may add multiple charities to your page. Your donors will be given the option of selecting which of the charities they wish to support.
Articles in this section
- How to add fitbit activity to a Fundraising Page
- I am a fundraiser. How do I add a person to team or family
- Can I collect money for a charity to my bank account?
- How do the funds go to the charity, do I need to do anything?
- Can I fundraise for more than one charity?
- Can I add another charity to my fundraising campaign?
- The charity I wish to support is not listed on mycause.
- What types of occasions and celebrations can I request donations?