As a charity partner of mycause, you have a dedicated 'Charity landing page'.
To edit your landing page, follow these steps:
- Login to your charity dashboard and go to the ‘Profile’ menu bar on the left.
- Click on the 'Charity landing page' sub-menu, this will take you to your landing page.
- To edit the top banner on the landing page, click on the '+' on the top left of the page and upload a banner. Banner dimensions must be 860 x 200 pixels in JPG or PNG format.
- To edit the long description underneath the banner, click on the edit icon (pen) and write your description. Make sure you include plenty of details about what your charity does for your cause. You can insert pictures in this box as well. Then click 'update' at the bottom left of the text box.
- Once you have finished editing, you must click the yellow 'update' or your changes won’t be saved. This button is found in the bottom right hand corner of the editing screen.
Your charity landing page also displays your website and social media links. Make sure you keep those links up to date in your profile so they display correctly to the public!