When creating a fundraising event you are able to create a number of fundraising activities in the one event.
For example if creating a walk-a-thon you can create 5km, 10km and 20km activity options for a walk-a-thon.
To transfer a participant to the correct event category, once you are in your charity dashboard, you’ll need to:
- Click on the 'events’ tab.
- Click on the ‘manage’ button aligned with the event.
- Underneath the ‘event manage’ tab select ‘registration’.
- Find the participant which you can do by browsing or searching by the participants registered email.
- Then click on the 'manage' button aligned with the participant.
- Lastly click on the activity dropdown box and select the correct activity.