Your partner portal allows you to store both a charity display name and your official charity name as it is listed against your ABN.
When you login to your partner portal, you can edit many details about your organisation in the ‘Profile’ menu bar:
- Display name - This is the name that appears to the public on all Fundraising Pages and your Charity profile page.
- Website URL - Your website address will display on your Charity profile page.
- Charity tags - Tags are like ‘categories’, they help donors find you on the mycause website and charity list based on what causes your support. It’s also important to add a tag for your state/s.
- Social media links - All the addresses to your social media channels can be added here to display on your charity landing page.
- Address and phone number - This one is pretty obvious! Please update them as required.
- Short charity description - This is a small blurb that appears on the right hand side of Fundraising Pages where your charity is the beneficiary.
- Logo - Upload a high resolution image for use on the mycause website and also on receipts and certificates sent to your donors and fundraisers on your behalf.
Login now to update your charity details.
Some details cannot be edited by you. to change your bank account details, official name or ABN or please contact our office at email@example.com or call us on 1300 885 157.