The great thing about being a regular donor or making a donation portfolio is the "set and forget" aspect. If you're like me and don't realise your credit card has expired, there's no need to panic. Here is how you can update your details.
1. Log into your mycause.com.au account. If you are already logged in, click your profile photo of the mycause person in the top right
2. Once in your personal dashboard, click the Credit Cards link underneath Account Settings.
3. Next to the expired credit card, click the red DELETE button.
4. With your new credit card handy, click the Add a new card button and enter in your new details.
5. You're all set! With your new card, the next regular donation will come out on it's scheduled date.